I just wanted to repost these and keep tabs on them:
My goals:
#1 - 238 the weight I was when I met my current boyfriend *goal met!*
#2 - 220 the weight I was when I started weight watchers years ago *goal met!*
#3 - 199 the weight I got to on weight watchers. I was so happy here
#4 - 175 my high school graduation weight
#5 - 160 my high school start weight
So my last weight post was:
8-27: 235.9
I'll do some weekly catch-ups:
9-2: 234.8
9-10: 232
9-17: 226.6
9-24: 223.8
Then I hit a stop until this past Monday:
10-10: 224.6
10-11: 223.1
10-12: 221.1
10-14: 220.5 :D
I'm still doing the slow-carb diet, still exercising a lot. I'm HOPEing I can get to 199 by the end of the year =) 21.5 lbs in 2.5 months? I'm gonna hope and work at it for sure :D
No comments:
Post a Comment